BANFF SUBARU CLINIC/CAMP
NOTE* The following is 2012 information, watch our website for updates on camps for 2013!
Need some incentive to keep training past August?
Join Team Tri4life as we head west to one of the most popular races in the Subaru Series, followed by one of the most scenic runs in Canmore!
This 4 week clinic, August 13 - Sept 10 (open to women and men) will completely prepare you for whatever it is you choose to do during our Tri4life “2x the fun” weekend!With your paid registration you will receive:
- Bi weekly workouts led by a certified, experienced coach in a relaxed atmosphere. Group workouts include 1 open water swim and 1 run or bike session per week
- Day by day comprehensive 4 week training plan
- Open water swim technique - start to finish “how to swim in open water”
- Information on everything from triathlon rules, transition tips, core strengthening, stretching, running mechanics, bike maintenance and more
- Tire changing instruction and practices
- Fully supported highway rides
- Exclusive Team Tri4life discounts at Western Cycle
- Team Tri4life training apparel at wholesale prices
- A complete course preview
- Bike and run on the race course
- Transition tour and transition check in assistance
- 3 team meals, including pre race pasta dinner
- Post race rejuvenation at the beautiful Banff Springs Hotel
- Bike transportation from Regina/return
- Race tips/strategy sessions
* Race registration, accommodation and travel arrangements will be the individuals’ financial responsibility.
** Special group rates have been negotiated at Silver Creek Mountain Zen in Canmore.
*** The following Registration form and Waiver must accompany payment. Registration will not be processed until both are received.